Olivia Pierson | SIMS 4


Olivia Pierson is an Instagram model, blogger and star on the E! reality show Wags. She is famous for having over 1 million followers on Instagram and for dating famous athletes. She is so gorgeous so I had to make her as a sim! I have also made her cousin and Wags co-star Natalie Halcro, you can download her HERE

To make Olivia appear as the image make sure to download the custom content I have listed in the description of the YouTube video shown below. Without the custom content she will not look right. You’re welcome to leave a like and comment on my YouTube video if you download this sim!


 Please do not re-upload my work or claim my creations as your own. If you use any of my sims in pictures or videos, please credit me and include a link to the video of that specific sim.